Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It Really Can Be OKAY!!

Within the last month I have had some ups and downs, but all in all it has been truly blessed! Things can really be OKAY, which does amaze me some days. But so happy it is all okay.
I had to repeat my gestational diabetes test, it was slightly elevated so I was scared. Only by 8 points, but the doctors wanted to be sure everything was ok.  I had to do the 3 hour test glucose test and it all came back perfect!!! Thank you Jesus! I started to think, Man it can't all be perfect, but I guess it can be close.  I must admit this pregnancy had been as smooth as I think pregnancy can be. WHEW!!!!

I just got back from my last Vacay before my little one is born and had a great time.  I wanted to get away from reality for a few days, because I know once K comes she is going to need all my time and traveling will be scarce.  Me and CD went to Tampa and had a blast. So glad he is in my life to help me through and be there when I need him.  My family and friends are absolutely amazing! They leave me in awe on most days.  Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my extended family seems so genuinely happy for me and just so excited to see that I am finally about to be a mommy.

I am growing more and more every day.  I have notice a lot of physical changes, but embracing them all. And if I don't say so myself, I think I still look pretty dag on good ;-). 

I had a growth scan today and my little lady is right on target.  She measured at 2 pounds 12 ounces, which is in the 42 percentile.  So she is not too big or too small, but just right! That's mommy's little girl! She is very active in my belly which keeps me smiling. The ultrasound tech was trying to get some 3D shots for me and this little Diva put her hand in her face, like she was not quite ready to be photographed. LOL.. The tech said, Hey she said Mom I need a few more weeks to get more prettied up. We cracked up laughing. Life with my little baby has been so rewarding, I can't wait to see her little precious face.

I started purchasing things for her nursery and can't wait to see it come together. Crib, dressing table, wall decor all purchased.  Still need paint and other decor. I have been so overwhelmed with my pregnancy that I am so behind on other things. I have done no Christmas shopping, no blogging, and house work. I need to get rid of some things but i keep putting it off. Then not to mentions, I have been busy with work and Christmas parties.  I am going to be partied out when it is all over.

Well at the end of the day, Life is great and me and my little lady are healthy!!!!! YEAH!!!!

I pray all is well for all my other Pregnant Choice moms and those trying! Keep on believing!!!  I have a friend who will start her process to motherhood this month, so I am also sending love and blessings her way!  Way to go MW, so proud of you girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment