Sunday, July 3, 2011

6 Weeks and 1 Day.. But uhhh ohhhh?!?!?!

Those who know I am pregnant have been asking me have I had any morning sickness, but no I have not had much.  At least I have not had anything horrible like I have heard from family and friends. I do have tender breast, some back pain, LOTS of irritability, Lots of pottying especially at night, and if I wait to long to eat, I feel nauseous.

So today makes 6 weeks and one day. So excited and overjoyed about being pregnant. And I am also pregnant with one of my closest friends and cousin! She is about 5 months ahead of me. But it is exciting!!!

Well here comes the uhhh ohhhh. I woke up this morning and realized that sometime overnight I had done some spotting/bleeding.  No more since then (prayers going up). Didn't know it happened until I looked down, while I was talking to my sister on the phone, and there it was in my clothes. It was not so heavy that it got in my bed. But it worried me a lot. The most ironic thing is, just before I called my sister and went to use the bathroom.  I read my daily message "via babycenter on my phone, yes there is an app for that.. LOL" and it spoke about bleeding during pregnancy.  I had been looking everyday to see if I had any an when the message started to talk about bleeding I was like I don't need this no bleeding for me.. GOOOO! But little did I know it had happened, dang on it. So me and my sister called my mom who was with 2 of my sisters and aunt. So we talked for hours and they took my mind off things.  I did call the doctor to tell them and see what they say, no call back yet.

My back has been hurting, like how I felt the day before I found out I was prego.  I will not sit here and say this is not on my mind, but I am trying VERY hard to not be overly stressed, but take it in stride. I hear a lot of women have spotting/bleeding and have a very normal pregnancy. SO that is what I am claiming.  Just my body going through some changes but my baby is A OK!

I have been positive thus far, not trying to dwell on all the bad things that could happen and enjoy it. So I am going to work very hard to keep up with the same attitude. Prayer is helping.. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Just want to let you know I bled with Tate every single day from week 5 to week 14. It was the most scary, nerve wracking, stressful time of my life. First they said implantation bleeding, but when it continued well...?? I was on modified bed rest meaning I could go to work (us SMCs have no choice do we?) but sit on my bum the rest of the time. At week 20 I was released from all restrictions and started yoga 3-4 times a week and pre-natal massages fairly often (get you some of those when you're far enough along!!).

    And all was super duper fine. In fact he never wanted to come out!!!! Many prayers sent up for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the insight. It is VERY nerve wrecking, you are correct about that. Thank you for the prayers, I surely need them :-).

    Oh and I love massages, so no one will have to force me to get those. LOL, can't say the same about Yoga, never could really get into it.

    ReplyDelete