Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First Everything...

These next few weeks, I will experience a lot of firsts.

Today I had my first Baseline Ultrasound to make sure everything was ok and I was thinning properly. Everything was great, however, that had to be one of the most gross things I ever experienced.  It was an INTERNAL ultrasound an I am.. UHH YEAHHHH.. LOL

So the technician was very informative and I learned some stuff. I start my med, Femera, this evening.  I hear the side affects are little to none, so I am very happy about that. I will take that from his evening for 4 evenings. Then on day 12 (June 2nd) I go back to the doc for another ultrasound to make sure I have a BIG egg. If all goes well, I know it will ;-). I will come home and that evening I will take a trigger shot.  CD has agreed to be the trigger man, my niece that lives with me was like UHH heck  no.. LOL Approximately 36 hours later, I will go back in to be inseminated... OMG

I am so much better today, I feel like my happy self again.  Thank God for my breakdown, I feel free, light..

I am still debating donors (I know, I know), BUT tomorrow is the day.  But here is the interesting part,  a new guy is available, as of TODAY and he is UMM UMMM UMMMM. I think he may be it.  I guess my indecisiveness may have paid off, this time LOL. I actually feel a little at ease with this donor.  Everything happens for a reason!!! God is good and feeling so blessed. So I am pray for success, maybe not the first time (maybe key word, because I am faithful that I Will defy the odds), but soon there after.  A blessed pregnancy, and a very healthy baby!

Keep me in your prayers and thoughts!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment