Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weird Stomach Feelings?!?!?!

Well last night I took my last dose of Femara.  Don't think I had any real side affects at least none that bothered me too much.  I was a little tired, like when on my period. I am VERY glad I didn't  have any of the of the side effects that I have read other women who take Clomid.

So now I play the waiting game.  I have to wait for my Day 12 ultrasound, which is Thursday.  Going to be praying for the best, I have a nice big egg ready for the planting. :-). During my baseline ultrasound the technician said that I had more follies than she thought she would see, so I am praying one grows really nicely.  One of the most agonizing parts of going through this whole process is waiting and displaying patience.  As I read other choice mom's blogs this is ONE of the hardest parts.

Since I am new new to this process, I am wondering if some of the feelings I am having are good. So to all my fellow choices moms I have a question.  I have been having these like period feelings, slight cramping on either side and back. Not a pain, but just a feeling like I have before my period.  Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I've never taken Femara, so I'm not sure what the normal side effects are. I can tell you that with clomid, I would feel a lot of bloating in my abdomen and my ovaries would twinge and ache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every person is different, but it sure sounds normal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you showed lots of little follicles developing, I had many on my baseline u/s as well. I personally had zero side effects from the Femara, which is a double-edged sword because it makes you wonder if it's working at all. But as of today I know it did work. I think crampy feelings are definitely normal. They told me to expect to feel "full" and bloated which isn't happening for me, but again, everyone is different. Feeling kind of crampy today but I also was just invaded by an ultrasound wand and I often feel crampy after. Wish me luck on my first hcg shot tonight, should be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK!!! This is going to be great for you! I go for my next ultrasound on Thursday (the same as your IUI). :-)

    Tell your friend to be gentle!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete