Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a Blessed Decision....

With every passing day, I am in awe at how blessed this decision has been for me. I of course have my emotional setbacks, but this process has been very smooth for me and I feel truly blessed as if God designed this path just for me.

From the beginning, I have been overwhelmed with support from my close circle.  Then I call my insurance and my process is covered, so I have to pay minimal charges. I run across a great book that has been helping me. I was referred to a super doctor that keeps it "real". Everyone at the doctor's office is super supportive and nice. Lastly that med I was talking about in my last post that was going to cost me $119, only cost me $17... Feeling sooo blessed! I know I will have my setbacks and challenges throughout this journey, as that is apart of life.  However, today - right now I am overwhelmed with joy at how things are going.

I read so many other women's stories (who have made the choice to become a mom), and I continue to lift them up in prayer.  I am aware of the pain they are feeling, the longing they are having, the want for this process to be successful.  So no matter your challenge, whether it is choice motherhood or some other fabulous dream; please keep your dream alive and do not give up!

When my days get dark, I will come back and read this so I can continue to push through the hard days. 

To my Future Child:  As I write this, I know that God has carved this path of life just for us. So you also remember when the days get rough, preserver and always do your best.  And follow your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment