Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mr. 6689

I am sooooo relieved.  I have finally selected and secured my donor.. YEAH!!!!

I cannot begin to tell you all how difficult, crazy, insane this has been for me. First I never thought I would have to PICK my baby daddy. No only PICK him, but pick him and I do not know him personally.  I always thought he would pick me, we would date, get all cozy, fall in love, get married and then have a baby. Well that is not my current destiny, this is and I am working it, fabulously might I add :-). 

I have spent some long days and nights thinking about this option and which donor to pick.  Well finally he is selected and I can rest easy. I pray that this donor will help me make a healthy beautiful baby.

To my Future Child: I have agonized on this selections, because I wanted the best as possible for you.  I will share every moment with you.  I plan to be always open with you about how you were conceived, all the great people who helped make you possible, and any other details you would like to know.  I know it is not the story most of your friends will hear, but it is your unique and special story.. Just like I know you will be :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment