Friday, June 17, 2011

13 days past... What a difference a day makes!!!

All I can say is, life is a funny thing and God is amazing!!!!

Woke up at 4:00am'ish and had to PEE... So I said girl take a test and stop being crazy! Well I did after I about dropped the test into the toilet because I had to go so bad. Well I made it and peed on the stick. OMG can you believe it was a + on the screen. A POSITIVE!!!!!  I sat there an looked at it for a several minutes not believing it.  I came back to bed, thinking I would go right back to sleep NOT.  I put the test in a paper towel and put it on my nightstand. When I got out of the bed, the + was a lot fainter and I thought OH NO I was dreaming.  So I went and got the instruction pack and it said "Read the test within 10 minutes any changes to results there after should be disregarded".  So I disregarded.  CD was here so when he woke up, I told him.  He looked a little shocked but happy for me. My sister is in town visiting, so I woke her up at about 7am and told her and my niece.  They couldn't believe it either. I called my other sisters and Mom all screaming and one crying. The best part is today is one of my sister's birthday, and I haven't talked to her on the phone yet today. 

I can't believe this, I am actually pregnant (at least what that test said). I still cannot believe this is real.  I feel like I need to take another test, cause I feel like someone is playing a horrible joke on me.  I just sent my niece to the store to get one of those digital once, cause I have to see the word PREGNANT and maybe my mind will be at ease!

How am I feeling? Overjoyed, Happy, Emotional, still not believing it. I can't even believe it! The first IUI, Lord I cannot believe it. I can't believed I defied the odds.  Little ole me!

I have a schedule appt for a Blood pregnancy test for Monday, and I cannot wait until I hear it from them as well. I really cannot believe this is happening, but I am so thankful!  Stay tuned, I will let you all know what the next one says!

So excited and in shock! I really thought AF was on the way, had none of the "normal" prego symptoms.  WOW is all I can say... Someone pinch me!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I had a hard time believing my BFP at first too. I carried the stick around for a day. I kept telling people hoping that eventually it would sink in that I was really pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. Me too! I still have my stick on the nightstand and I have been telling family in hope that I will really believe! It is amazing!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great day for both of us! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete