Sunday, June 12, 2011

8 days past...

8 Days have passed since my IUI #1, and like I posted last time I would take a test. I know super early, but I think I had to put my mind at ease and kill some time. I guess I am liking torture these days. The test was as expected negative, but that does tell me the trigger shot is out of my system, so whatever the next test is I can be sure that is not effective the outcome.

My good friend DM was very anxious for me to take a test, so her curiosity is cured as well.  I am surprisingly not disappointed or depressed about the outcome. I think I was expecting it.  However, if this is not the one and the next one is not either, then we will be having another type of blog entry.  While I understand the percentages are low, my expectations are high. I know I need to be realistic, but I am human so I know the sadness will kick it.

If I am not pregnant this time, I will be scheduling some time with my doc to talk about other options. Because I refuse to do the same thing over and over again with no results. I do have to be careful about IVF because my insurance will only pay for 2, but it will be an option if I continue to come up short. I have always had high expectations for my life, and this is no exception.

Even though, I very well could be pregnant now.  So I am going to keep the faith, stay positive and believe in dreams!

To my Future Child: Never forget to dream and set goals for your life.  Always be the best you can be and go after your dreams with the best you have.  Not anyone else's best, your best. However, also remember and understand that your dreams and gaols may not happen right then, but never give up. And always have faith in a higher power (aka God and Jesus).

No comments:

Post a Comment