Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3 days past...

3 days past my IUI (3dpiui) and man is this really working on my patience. It seems like I have so far to go before I can test. I plan to test at home sometime next week, and I am scheduled for a blood test on Monday the 20th to verify any results. I am suppose to start my cycle before the 20th, so I am going to play that by ear.  I really feel like my IUI was like 10 days ago, but it was only 3 days... MANNNN

A few people have asked me how I am feeling, well I have the PMS type feelings.  I have some cramping and IRRITABILITY!!! I also today had that twinge type of feeling I was getting after taking the Femara. I have also been going potty more than usual. So not sure what all that mean. Does it mean my cycle is coming or does it mean that I am pregnant. Only God knows at this point, and I am really trying to not think about it until I can test.

Everything else has been going great, no complaints. Everyone is still happy and in my corner which makes me :-) really big! How do I put this out of my mind until I can test??? That is the question of the week. Probably won't be able to, but this whole process is sure showing me that you cannot control everything in your life, sometimes you have to just wait and see.

1 comment: