Friday, June 10, 2011

6 days past...

It has almost been a week since my very first IUI, and I am so excited to take a Pregnancy test that I cannot contain myself.  I am vowing to wait until Sunday, but receiving a little pressure to take one NOW.  LOL. I did go buy a 3 pack of test, so I would have a backup.

I have 4 friends who are completely sure that I am pregnant.  One has been having terrible pregnancy symptoms, so she took her own pregnancy test and it was negative, so she said someone close to me has to be pregnant. So we talked and she found out I had my IUI, she started screaming "IT IS YOUUUU".  I told her, from your mouth to God's ears. 

It has been very interesting. I made a promise to myself several months ago that whenever I did have an IUI, I would not overly obsess about every little feeling I had or strange (or what I may be making up to be strange) thing happens during my 2ww. Trying not to turn crazed, it is hard though. Everytime my stomach feels weird, everytime I go to the bathroom one extra time, anytime I get overly tired, anytime I want some food that is not usually on my menu, or I am extra hungry; I do think to myself PMS or Baby????? It does not help that my entire family and all my close friends are willing me to be pregnant, and I do love them dearly for it.  They tell me to not ignore the feelings, because it could very well be pregnancy.

So my plan is to test on Sunday morning and then retest on Thursday or Friday morning.  Wish me Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Lots of luck and baby dust to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday is 8dpIUI, right? That's REALLLLLLLY early to test, you really can't expect to have a positive until at least 10pIUI - my first beta at 14dpIUI was almost 400, and yet I tested negative at 10dpIUI! So don't be discouraged if it's negative tomorrow. Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, you were ABSOLUTELY right!!! I think for me it was mostly needing to do something to kill the time. You were right, NEGATIVE. I was expecting it, but curiousity killed the cat, I guess I like torture.. LOL

    Love the baby dust :-). Thanks for your continued encouragement and advice! A newby like me needs it!

    ReplyDelete