Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This is REAL.. Beta #2

Another blood test today, and my numbers have doubled.  Today's Beta # was 497.8. They say my numbers are great, this is too exciting!


Everyone at the office is SUPER, I am going to miss them when they release me to my OB. I am so grateful for all they have done from me. Just the constant positive attitudes have made this process so awesome and it has been invaluable to me and my family.  Everyone just smiles so big when I get off the elevator, it is surely a welcome to have such great customer service. Even though I never thought I would have to take this path, I am truly blessed at how smooth things have gone.  God must have carved this path just for me, and I will embrace it everyday!


I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks, I cannot wait to see the lil pea :-).  It is so awesome to have such an early image of my little one. WOW, my little one.  How I have prayed for the day when I would be able to say my little one.  Not anyone else's but MINE.  Words really cannot express the gratitude I feel, to have been entrusted with this wonderful miracle called motherhood.  I know I have a LONG way to go with my pregnancy, but today, right now I am feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.


Please all join me in prayers of a healthy, full term pregnancy. And a healthy, happy bundle of joy!


To my Future Child: Can you believe we are really united. Like the old song "Reunited and it feeels sooo good", we are not reunited, but united (you get the point... lol). As I have said above I feel so privileged and honored that God picked me to be your Mom. I can't wait to meet you in 240+ days!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure of where you are living, but I wish I had access to your clinic! It sounds like they go out of their way to make sure you have a positive experience (which they should), I'm a bit jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congratulations on your second beta being a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo! Fantastic news! I like your attitude, too - focusing on the joy of the moment and not so much on all the worries that come along with the BFP. You're going to love pregnancy so much more because of that! :)

    My clinic is very similar - the support and positive feelings are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali, I live in Raleigh, NC. The clinic is a great place.

    Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete